Unite Life. Grow Life. Inspire Life.
WELCOME TO KIDVILLE
We know your kids are important to you, and we are here to partner with you in helping them grow in important ways.
In Kidville we talk about how:
WE ARE IN PERSON AT BOTH LOCATIONS EVERY WEEK AT
- 9am and 10:30am in Kemptville
- 10am in Winchester
Kids from babies - grade 6 check-in up to 15 minutes before service, and are dropped off for the duration.
- Baby Blvd (up to walking)
- Toddler Trail (walking - 3 years)
- PK Place (age 3 if ready for a class environment, through Junior Kindergarten)
- E-Street (Senior Kindergarten through grade 4)
- Jr Drive (grades 5 and 6; at 10:30 only)- kids start in the worship service, and then come after the first worship song finishes.
- Sensory room (for school-aged kids who need a sensory-aware environment) 10:30 only
- Check-in and drop-off begins 15 minutes for service. The play structure in Kemptville is open - parent supervised - prior to check-in beginning at 8:15am, is closed during services, and is open after church until noon.
Kidville Grow is our midweek program for kids in senior kindergarten through grade 5. It runs on Wednesday nights from 6:00- 7:30pm. Parents drop off and pick up at Southgate Church in Kemptville. Kids are in small groups with great leaders and other kids their age, and our goal is to grow in faith and friendships. We do that through monthly themes, music, Bible stories, games and activities in a high-energy environment. We follow child protection guidelines and each group has two leaders. Kidville Grow is a free program and a snack is provided (please let us know any allergies your child has). We have a quarterly prize store where kids can spend their points.
Spots are limited, and consistent attendance is required to keep your spot! Register now for the September 20 start!
WEDNESDAYS FROM 10-11:30AM
Starting Sept 13 - In Kemptville
Not enough sleep, feeding, changing, potty training, and tantrums don't need to keep you at home... find solidarity with other parents, swap tips, and get spiritual encouragement for this stage of life. Parents or guardians of babies and young kids can come get to know other parents and talk while your little ones play in a spacious room.
*Meeting outdoors at parks until the weather turns bad! Join Southgate Play Group and Strollercize on Facebook for regular updates.
If you're looking for a way to plug in at Southgate, you like kids and volunteering, there are a variety of big and small ways to inspire kids and serve kids along with their families. All of our KIDVILLE Volunteers are asked to submit a current vulnerable sector check before they start serving.
A Life Giving Church.